Repotting a succulent terrarium can be very therapeutic too💛 It feels the same after you’ve done spring cleaning your room✨
What to take note during repotting of a succulent terrarium?
1. NEVER reuse the old soil, because old soil lacks of nutrients and sometimes there might be hidden pest that is invisible to the eyes
2. Do it only when the soil is dry so that you will not damage the roots as much, this also helps to reduce root rot by reducing moisture during repotting
3. Trim some of the old succulents’ roots if they are too long. It is the same concept as trimming your hair, this can promote growth of new roots after repotting
4. Skip watering for 2-3 days after the repotting, avoid direct sun before the succulents adapt to the new environment
5. Succulent soil is where the succulents sit in 24/7, hence MUST make sure you are using the correct succulent soil! We cannot emphasise this enoughhh
6. 2-3 days later, water your terrarium like normal and gradually increase sunlight back
Succulent terrarium are mostly without drainage hole at the bottom, hence be sure you do not overwater your terrarium!