Some of you might get panic after a week when you see no difference at all on the plants, worrying are they still surviving? Because they seems like fake plant! How to know if they are doing well?
Well, if their outlook remain unchanged that is actually a good sign. Means they are adapting well to the new environment you provide.
To experiment out whether the location you desire is suitable for them, place the succulent / terrarium there for a week, and observe if there're any changes to the succulents:
1. Colour turns yellowish or pale - insufficient sunlight
2. Colour turns black - stagnant air with insufficient ventilation
3. Burn mark on leaf - too much sunlight that they got sunburnt
4. Stretched and become leggy - insufficient sunlight
5. Leaf turns soggy - overwatered
If there is no change at all, snap a photo of it and track its growth, you will be amazed by how much it has grown in time😉
No sign is a good sign! And patience is the key😉
Regular price From RM 630.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price RM 630.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price RM 65.00Regular priceUnit price per